If you are a teacher looking for a lesson plan, then you are at the right place. In this article, you can get some best quality teaching lesson plan templates. But first of all, let’s briefly discuss what a teaching lesson plan is and what is its importance.
Teaching lesson plan templates are used by teachers for organizing the schedule of their subjects. It is very important that the subject or course should be properly divided into manageable parts. The use of such a plan ensures that all the related topics of a particular subject are covered effectively.
So, in order to know more about a lesson plan, make sure to scroll down and check out the given below useful teaching lesson plan templates.
Kindergarten Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Music Teaching Lesson Plan Template
High School Teaching Lesson Plan
Blank Teaching Lesson Plan
Detailed Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Elementary Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Daily Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Simple Teaching Lesson Plan
Professional Teaching Lesson Plan Template
University's Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Creating a Teaching Lesson Plan Template
A teaching lesson plan template must be drafted carefully and in a professional manner, so as to make it effective and useful. As a teacher, it is totally your choice to include any information or details in any such plan. Here, the main purpose is to efficiently achieve the desired objectives by using a properly prepared lesson plan.
No matter how you desire to create your teaching lesson plan template, following are some essential tips for creating it.
1. Determining the goals or objectives:
The first and foremost thing is to determine the objectives or goals that you want to achieve through your lesson plan. Be clear and precise about your objectives. Make sure to clearly mention what you actually would want your students to achieve.
2. Seeking Student’s Attention:
In order to make it effective, it is important that your teaching lesson plan must be designed in such a way so as to develop interest in your students.
3. Students’ Calibre:
The lesson plan should be able to determine or identify the calibre at which you would want your students to be, at the end of lesson.
4. Presenting the lesson:
In your teaching lesson plan template, it is very important to specify the ways of presenting your lesson i.e, use of charts or videos etc. After all, it is the presentation that makes anything effective, such as a lesson in this case.
5. Winding up the lesson:
At the end, you should plan on how to conclude or wind up your lesson. This can be an ending statement that specifies what it is expected out of students to learn from the lesson.
6. Recommendations to Students:
After concluding the lesson, it is important that the teachers must explain some ways of independent learning to the students. They should encourage the students to learn more from different sources and not just stick to the lessons taught.
For every lesson, the teacher should specify such recommendations in his teaching lesson plan template.
Best Teaching Lesson Plan Templates
Model Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Special Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Integrated Teaching Lesson Plan
Daily Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Example Teaching Lesson Plan
IT Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Personal Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Typical Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Effective Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Unit Wise Teaching Lesson Plan Template
Importance of a Teaching Lesson Plan
Whether you are a kindergarten teacher, a high school teacher or a college teacher, a teaching lesson plan is very important for you. As a teacher, it shows you the path that you are required to follow. Given below are some benefits that will show you the importance of a teaching lesson plan:
- A teaching lesson plan motivates the teacher and increases his confidence. It can always be altered or adjusted that will encourage and inspire the teacher to achieve his targets more efficiently.
- A teaching lesson plan is somewhat a schedule, that helps the teacher to develop his routine throughout the duration of a particular course.
- This type of plan helps the teacher to divide the complete course into manageable sections or parts. This way the students are also able to learn things more effectively and easily.
- Such a plan can also be used for self evaluation or self accountability. With its help, a teacher can always compare his actual performance in accordance with the set targets.
- Asking questions is very important for both the teacher and his students. As a teacher, you can already specify in your lesson plan that which questions you have to ask to your students at different stages of a lesson.
- It is always important to cover all the topics of a particular course or subject rather than just covering important or selected topics. So, with proper management of time for each topic, a teaching lesson plan helps in covering all the topics effectively and on time.
- Through such a plan, you can brainstorm and come up with the ways to develop interests of students in the lessons.
- With the help of a properly prepared teaching lesson plan, the teachers as well as the students are also able to identify and comprehend the goals and objectives of the lesson.