A press kit is also know sometimes as a media kit in business world. A press kit is a pre-configured set of promotional tools or materials that provide necessary information about a person, an entity or a cause. It is then distributed to media persons or media houses for an entity’s promotion purposes or as part of its public relations program. Sometimes the organizations use their own designed press kit templates.
A press kit enables smooth expansion of your business and enhances the sales of your products or services. If you manage to get major publications to give you press time, it will have an overall positive impact on your business. Therefore, it is important to carefully create and design your press kit template. However, a press kit should not be mixed up with an advertising media kit.
Make sure to check out some of the best and unique press kit templates given for you below. We will try to add more useful press kit templates at this page in the future.
Catchy Press Kit Template
Company Press Kit Template
Special Press Kit Template
Artistic Press Kit Template
Sample Media Kit Template
Theatre's Press Kit Template
Designer Press Kit Template
Particular Press Kit Template
Musician Press Kit Template
Electronic Press Kit Template
Detailed Press Kit Template
Hotel Press Kit Template
Film's Press Kit Template
Basic Components of a Press Kit Template
There is no hard and fast rule regarding the elements of a press kit template but following are some of the common components of an effective press kit template:
- Background and history of the company or individual.
- History of press coverage.
- An official list of particular features and statistics.
- History and biographies of key executives, individuals or artists.
- Public relations department contact information.
- Brand logos.
- Photos or images of key executives of the entity.
- Product images.
- Other relevant advertising material such as a flier or a newspaper ad.
Formal Press Kit Templates
Exhibition Press Kit Template
Institute's Press Kit Template
Digital Press Kit Template
Attractive Press Kit Template
Spesh Press Kit Template
Project's Press Kit Template
Social Media Kit Template
Restaurant Press Kit Template
Small Business Press Kit Template
Simple Blog Press Kit Template
Artist Press Kit Template
Sports Press Kit Template
Simple Press Kit Template
Uses of a Press Kit Template
In order to effectively and efficiently perform activities relevant to an entity’s media relations, a press kit plays an integral role. Press kits are commonly used for:
- Launch of a new company.
- Launch of a new product.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Announcement or intimation of special events such as exhibitions.
- Allowing the public to instantly learn about your products or services.
- Conducting a press or media release.
- News conferences.
- Notifying the media of any important event within the entity’s domain of special activities.