In the modern business world, many social media platforms are also used for official or business communications. But still, email is the most common method of formal communication in the business environment. On daily basis, most of the formal communication of a company is conducted through email. Almost every department of a company use email for communicating formally. Sometimes, they have to send same email over and over again. So instead of writing a new email every time, the departments can use specific email templates for this purpose. We do hope that these email templates prove to be useful for you.
The type of email template that a department use depends upon the type of department, the nature of its daily operations and the nature of communication that is expected to be made through such email. Official emails are written for the purpose of communicating important information both inside or outside the organization. Generally emails are written precise and brief in order to get to the point without wasting any time. If an email is too much lengthy or extensive, it will waste a lot of time for both the sender and the receiver. To know more, make sure to check out the given below official email templates.
Standard Email Template
Sample Email Template
Email Letter Template
Example Email Template
Detailed Email Template
Email Format Template
Email Guideline Template
Brief Email Template
College Email Template
Special Email Template
Executive Email Template
Professional Email Template
Email Request Template
Business Email Template
Example Email Template
Basic Email Template
Tips for writing an Effective Email
Following are some useful tips for composing an effective and professional email:
- First and most important thing is to write the subject of email. You can ignore it in your personal emails but writing a proper subject is a necessary requirement in an official email. Be specific and precise in writing the subject.
- Use necessary greeting while starting the email and write full name of the recipient along with his or her job title. The most commonly used greeting is ‘Dear’.
- As mentioned earlier, email must be straight forward and to the point. Convey the message directly to the recipient instead of writing long details.
- In case of writing email as a reply to any query, you can show your gratitude to the recipient by writing like, “Thank you for contacting us” or “We appreciate your response” etc.
- Make sure to use proper formal fonts and styles while writing an official email. Don’t use emojis, colored texts or weird fonts as it will indicate an unprofessional behavior.
- Just before signing off the email, you can write a brief closing remark thanking the recipient once again like, “Thanks a lot for your valuable time” etc.
- The most common and appropriate way to sign off and complete your email is to use any of the words like ‘Sincerely’, ‘Respectfully’ or simply ‘Thank You’, and then writing your complete name.
- After completing your email, make sure to review it for any grammatical or spelling errors, before sending it to the recipient.
Special Email Templates
Extensive Email Template
Email Writing Template
Direct Email Template
Resignation Email Template
Sample Business Email Template
Simple Professional Email Example
Sample Standard Email Template
Professional Email Format Template
Student's Email Template
Job Candidate's Email Template
Typical Email Template
Quick Email Template
Multiple Email Template
Effective Email Template
Email Blank Format Template
Email Writing Tips Template
Benefits of using Email Messaging
Some common advantages of using emails for formal communication are as follows:
- Email is completely free to use. It is just the internet that you must have access to, in order to send and receive the messages.
- Email is not very much technical or complex to use. When you have created and set your account, sending and receiving the messages is very simple and easy. With regular use, one can easily learn to compose an email.
- Email is very quick and fast in sending and receiving the communications.
- If you have access to internet, you can use email for communications from anywhere in the world.
- At the same time, a single message can be sent to as many people as you want, through email.
- Received emails can be easily stored for as long as you need. So, a proper record of important communications can be kept through email. It is also very easy to search an important message or communication.
- Just like attaching relevant files or documents to a manual message, important files or documents can also be attached and sent via an email.